We now have a page on The Sims 4 Journey to Batuu.
The Sims 4 Inspired Emotion
How to Make Your Sims Very Inspired
Skill/Career Ideal Moods
Inspiration is helpful to Painting, Musical Instruments, Cooking, Writing, and related Careers - Chef, Painter, and Writer - both branches of each Career, along with the Entertainer's early levels and Musician Branch.
How to Get Very Inspired
Be Happy and:
- Evocative lemon Incense +1 for duration (Spa Day)
- Molding Clay +1 3hrs
- Playing with Large Animal Toy (Children) +1 4hrs
- Playing with Dolls house +1 4hrs
- Thoughtful Shower +1 4hrs
- Browse Art - Computer +1 4hrs
- Eating Haunted Mint Ice Cream +1 4hrs (Cool Kitchen Stuff)
- Mixing Drinks (Mixology L6 and up) +1 4hrs
- Drinking Cafe Coffee - Cappuccino +1 4hrs (Get Together)
- Eating Cheese Fondue (Fountain of Mirth L4 Cooking) +1 4hrs (Luxury Party)
- View Bonsai (if it was shaped while inspired) +1 4hrs
- Practice Guitar (L6 and up) +1 4hrs
- Empathizing with Inspired Sim (Aliens only) +1 4hrs
- Wearing Chicken Hat (Delux Edition Clothing Item) +1 6hrs
- Cloudgaze +1 6hrs (Outdoor Retreat)
- Stargaze +1 6 hrs (Outdoor Retreat)
- Research Art Reference (Computer - Painting Career) +1 8hrs
- Pluck for Inspiration (Guitar) +1 8hrs
- Bow for Inspiration (Violin) +1 8hrs
- Research Art Reference (Painting Career) +1 8hrs
- Yoga (Brain Boosting at Home) +1 8hrs (Spa Day)
- Ylang Ylang Massage +1 12hrs (Spa Day)
- Inspired Club Vibe +1 through to +3 For as long as Club Meeting is Active (Get Together)
- Listening Deeply to Music (Music Lover Trait) +2 2hrs
- Drinking Prose and Prop +2 3hrs
- Daydreaming (Children Creative Skill L5 and Up) +2 3 hrs
- Cooking (True Chef) +2 4hrs
- Analyze Book (Bookworm Trait) +2 4hrs
- Healthy Green Tea (Most likely to give the random Chance Moodlet - Upgraded Tea Brewer) +2 4hrs
- Look for New Recipe Ideas (Computer - Foodie Trait) +2 4hrs
- Watch Cooking Show for Ideas (Foodie Trait - Does not stack with Look for New Recipes) +2 4hrs
- Research Guitar/Piano/Violin (Computer L2 of the skill) +2 4hrs
- Research Advanced Cooking techniques (Computer Gourmet Cooking Skill L8 and up) +2 4hrs
- Watching TV Cooking Shows (Foodie Trait Only) +2 4hrs
- Viewing Inspired Art (quick interaction with career rewards culinary/writing/painting) +2 4hrs
- Completing a Painting (Lower skill levels only) +2 4hrs
- Completing a Book (Lower writing skill levels only) +2 4hrs
- Mixing Drinks (Mastered Mixology) +2 4hrs
- Gourmet Cooking (Gourmet Food skill L7 and up) +2 4hrs
- Future Cube - Ask for Creative Ideas +2 6hrs
- Yoga (Brain Boosting at Home) +2 (When matching incense is burning) 8hrs (Spa Day)
- Yoga (Brain Boosting Class) +2 12 hrs (Spa Day)
- Ylang Ylang Massage (When matching Incense Burning) +2 12hrs (Spa Day)
- Painting while being Mentored +2 For as long as mentoring continues
- Playing Guitar/Piano/Violin while being Mentored +2 for as long as being mentored continues
- Drawing (Children) while being Encouraged +2 until drawing is completed
- Essence of Inspiration (Cow Plant) +2 12 hrs
- Inspired Potion (L10 mixology. Potion Master Reward Trait) +100 3hrs
Situations - Game Controlled (Random Chance)
- Listen to Jazz or Classical +1 2hrs
- Inspired (From Creative Trait) +1 4hrs
- Inspired from Work (Mixologist Branch) +1 4hrs
- Inspired from Practising Bar tricks (Unlocked at Level 6 of Mixology) +1 4hrs
- Practising Guitar (level 6 and up) +1 4hrs
- Carving a Pumpkin +1 4hrs (Spooky Day)
- Successful Wishing Well Wish-For Life +1 or 4 hrs (Romantic Garden)
- Hiking +1 6hrs (Outdoor Retreat)
- Drinking a Smart Serum +1 6hrs (Active Science Career. Get To Work)
- Inspiring School Day (Children/Teens) +1 8hrs
- Successful Wishing Well Wish For Simoleons +2 4hrs (Romantic Gardens)
- Viewing Art +1 4hrs
Socials - User Directed
- Tell Make Believe Story (Child to another Sim) - Listening sim +1 4hrs
- Enthuse About Iambic Pentameter - Listening sim +1 4hrs (Speaking sim gains writing skill)
- Telling a Fairy Tale (Camp Fire interaction) +1 4hrs (Outdoor Retreat)
- Suggest Visualization (Wellness Skill) - Listening sim +2 4hrs (Spa Day)
- Socialization Moodlet (Astronaut Career L8) Starry Night +3 4hrs
Items - Auras
- Masterpiece Pumpkins +2
- Reward Lamp: Ambitions +4
- Reward Lamp: Supernatural +4
- Postcards +3
- Evocative Lemon Incense +1 for duration (Spa Day)
- Emotion Paintings From Completing Painter Extraordinaire Aspiration
These are just some of the things that can make a Sim Inspired, though there are surely more to be found in the game. Also read the main Emotions Guide to learn how Emotions work - Emotional Auras, what determines the main Emotion, and how to control your Sim's mood at all times.
Check Out My Youtube Channel!
We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.
no habla espanol but Google Translate helps.
Thanks for reading And For Your Time!
Also I noticed that if you buy a 'lump of clay' you have the option to mould it which makes them inspired.
What is a good way to get very inspired for base game most of the ways are to hard or to complex almost and I like trying to challenge my sim with writing or art and want to do very inspired to make time not so long and to make a lot more simoleons what are good ways to prolong very inspired I can sometimes make it happen but not very long how do I do this?
Research Art Reference (Computer - Painting Career) +1 8hrs if your sim is in the Painting Career otherwise it is only 4 hrs. But the hands down best methods of getting a longer term inspired moodlet is with Spa Day Pack items and the/or the cloudgaze animation that came with Outdoor Retreat.
So with base game only it would be about stacking the happy modlets and then adding a inspired moodlet that if stacked with enough Happy ones will get your Sim into the Very state.
Star Wars in Sims 4
Secrets and Other New Stuff
Nifty Knitting is now available. Learn all about the stuff pack on my guide page here.NEW - Nifty Knitting Cheats
New features in the Sims 4 June 2020
The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Guide
Eco Footprint: How it Works
Neighborhood Action Plans
How to Cheat in Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
Civil Designer Career
Insect Farms & Bio Fuel
Fabrication Skill in Eco Lifestyle
Juice Fizzing NEW
Traits and Aspirations in DLC
Gameplay Ideas for Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
Search my Sims 4 Site
Super Sim Checklist + Other News
This is inspired by a new series in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to the full playlist!
I now have a guide page to Tiny Living Stuff where you can learn about Murphy Beds, the new death, as well as the lot bonuses you'll receive if you manage to keep the size of your lot down with this new pack's Tiny Home Lot Type.
Let's Play Playlist
New I now have a guide to Making Super Sims in The Sims 4. Look for a text version within the next 72h. It won't have THAT much more info but it will help out as a checklist.
This was inspired by a series, "Let's Play a Super Sim" in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to each part for people who are interested. You can also see the Let's Play as a Playlist on Youtube.
Latest Videos and Guides
- Sims 4 Ultimate Gameplay Tips Video
- Lot Traits Updated for all DLC
- 10 Objects that Add Gameplay to The Sims 4
- 10+ Mods That Add or Improve Gameplay in The Sims 4
- Spells List Updated & Info on Charge
- Around the World of Glimmerbrook
- Sims 4 Realm of Magic is Available Now. Here’s My Opinion On the Pack
- The Sims 4 Realm of Magic Features Deep-Dive
- Tutorial: Using The Sims 4’s New Stair Customization Tool
Discover University Expansion
The Sims 4 Discover University has been announced for November 15 for PC/Mac and December 17 for Xbox and Playstation 4 consoles. Click to learn more about the pack, see my summary of the livestream or read our FAQs below.
- New Career Law Career
- New Video Discover University Review
- New Video The Sims 4 Discover University Super Student
- New Engineering Career - Mechanical or Computer
- NEW Student Organizations (University Groups)
- Gameplay Features Guide (Robotics, Secret Society) Video
- Updated! Discover University Cheats
- Updated: Degrees Guide now also features a Scholarships List
- Discover University Features Guide
- Education Career - Professor or Administrator?
- Research and Debate Skill - Convince Others & Debate Guild
- Robotics and Cybernetics
- The Secret Society of Britechester
More videos coming soon!