- New Aspirations in Realm of Magic: Purveyor of Potions and Spellcraft and Sorcery
- Curses Guide
- Realm of Magic Review Video
- Realm of Magic Tips Video
- Magical Bloodline and Caster Offspring
- Realm of Magic Guide
- Realm of Magic Cheats
- Spellcasters in Realm of Magic
- Spellcaster Perks
- Spells List, Casting & Effects
- Spells List Updated & Info on Charge
- Around the World of Glimmerbrook
- Sims 4 Realm of Magic is Available Now. Here’s My Opinion On the Pack
- The Sims 4 Realm of Magic Features Deep-Dive
- Tutorial: Using The Sims 4’s New Stair Customization Tool
- New Staircase Tool – Sims 4 Maxis Monthly Livestream Recap
The Sims 4 Inspired Emotion
How to Make Your Sims Very Inspired
Skill/Career Ideal Moods
Inspiration is helpful to Painting, Musical Instruments, Cooking, Writing, and related Careers - Chef, Painter, and Writer - both branches of each Career, along with the Entertainer's early levels and Musician Branch.
How to Get Very Inspired
Be Happy and:
- Evocative lemon Incense +1 for duration (Spa Day)
- Molding Clay +1 3hrs
- Playing with Large Animal Toy (Children) +1 4hrs
- Playing with Dolls house +1 4hrs
- Thoughtful Shower +1 4hrs
- Browse Art - Computer +1 4hrs
- Eating Haunted Mint Ice Cream +1 4hrs (Cool Kitchen Stuff)
- Mixing Drinks (Mixology L6 and up) +1 4hrs
- Drinking Cafe Coffee - Cappuccino +1 4hrs (Get Together)
- Eating Cheese Fondue (Fountain of Mirth L4 Cooking) +1 4hrs (Luxury Party)
- View Bonsai (if it was shaped while inspired) +1 4hrs
- Practice Guitar (L6 and up) +1 4hrs
- Empathizing with Inspired Sim (Aliens only) +1 4hrs
- Wearing Chicken Hat (Delux Edition Clothing Item) +1 6hrs
- Cloudgaze +1 6hrs (Outdoor Retreat)
- Stargaze +1 6 hrs (Outdoor Retreat)
- Research Art Reference (Computer - Painting Career) +1 8hrs
- Pluck for Inspiration (Guitar) +1 8hrs
- Bow for Inspiration (Violin) +1 8hrs
- Research Art Reference (Painting Career) +1 8hrs
- Yoga (Brain Boosting at Home) +1 8hrs (Spa Day)
- Ylang Ylang Massage +1 12hrs (Spa Day)
- Inspired Club Vibe +1 through to +3 For as long as Club Meeting is Active (Get Together)
- Listening Deeply to Music (Music Lover Trait) +2 2hrs
- Drinking Prose and Prop +2 3hrs
- Daydreaming (Children Creative Skill L5 and Up) +2 3 hrs
- Cooking (True Chef) +2 4hrs
- Analyze Book (Bookworm Trait) +2 4hrs
- Healthy Green Tea (Most likely to give the random Chance Moodlet - Upgraded Tea Brewer) +2 4hrs
- Look for New Recipe Ideas (Computer - Foodie Trait) +2 4hrs
- Watch Cooking Show for Ideas (Foodie Trait - Does not stack with Look for New Recipes) +2 4hrs
- Research Guitar/Piano/Violin (Computer L2 of the skill) +2 4hrs
- Research Advanced Cooking techniques (Computer Gourmet Cooking Skill L8 and up) +2 4hrs
- Watching TV Cooking Shows (Foodie Trait Only) +2 4hrs
- Viewing Inspired Art (quick interaction with career rewards culinary/writing/painting) +2 4hrs
- Completing a Painting (Lower skill levels only) +2 4hrs
- Completing a Book (Lower writing skill levels only) +2 4hrs
- Mixing Drinks (Mastered Mixology) +2 4hrs
- Gourmet Cooking (Gourmet Food skill L7 and up) +2 4hrs
- Future Cube - Ask for Creative Ideas +2 6hrs
- Yoga (Brain Boosting at Home) +2 (When matching incense is burning) 8hrs (Spa Day)
- Yoga (Brain Boosting Class) +2 12 hrs (Spa Day)
- Ylang Ylang Massage (When matching Incense Burning) +2 12hrs (Spa Day)
- Painting while being Mentored +2 For as long as mentoring continues
- Playing Guitar/Piano/Violin while being Mentored +2 for as long as being mentored continues
- Drawing (Children) while being Encouraged +2 until drawing is completed
- Essence of Inspiration (Cow Plant) +2 12 hrs
- Inspired Potion (L10 mixology. Potion Master Reward Trait) +100 3hrs
Situations - Game Controlled (Random Chance)
- Listen to Jazz or Classical +1 2hrs
- Inspired (From Creative Trait) +1 4hrs
- Inspired from Work (Mixologist Branch) +1 4hrs
- Inspired from Practising Bar tricks (Unlocked at Level 6 of Mixology) +1 4hrs
- Practising Guitar (level 6 and up) +1 4hrs
- Carving a Pumpkin +1 4hrs (Spooky Day)
- Successful Wishing Well Wish-For Life +1 or 4 hrs (Romantic Garden)
- Hiking +1 6hrs (Outdoor Retreat)
- Drinking a Smart Serum +1 6hrs (Active Science Career. Get To Work)
- Inspiring School Day (Children/Teens) +1 8hrs
- Successful Wishing Well Wish For Simoleons +2 4hrs (Romantic Gardens)
- Viewing Art +1 4hrs
Socials - User Directed
- Tell Make Believe Story (Child to another Sim) - Listening sim +1 4hrs
- Enthuse About Iambic Pentameter - Listening sim +1 4hrs (Speaking sim gains writing skill)
- Telling a Fairy Tale (Camp Fire interaction) +1 4hrs (Outdoor Retreat)
- Suggest Visualization (Wellness Skill) - Listening sim +2 4hrs (Spa Day)
- Socialization Moodlet (Astronaut Career L8) Starry Night +3 4hrs
Items - Auras
- Masterpiece Pumpkins +2
- Reward Lamp: Ambitions +4
- Reward Lamp: Supernatural +4
- Postcards +3
- Evocative Lemon Incense +1 for duration (Spa Day)
- Emotion Paintings From Completing Painter Extraordinaire Aspiration
These are just some of the things that can make a Sim Inspired, though there are surely more to be found in the game. Also read the main Emotions Guide to learn how Emotions work - Emotional Auras, what determines the main Emotion, and how to control your Sim's mood at all times.
Check Out My Youtube Channel!
We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
no habla espanol but Google Translate helps.
Thanks for reading And For Your Time!
Also I noticed that if you buy a 'lump of clay' you have the option to mould it which makes them inspired.
Realm of Magic
The Sims 4 Realm of Magic comes September 10 for PC/Mac and releases October 15 for Xbox One and Playstation 4. See my Video Guide to Features in Realm of Magic. We've compiled information on upcoming features from developer tweets and used the trailer to try to share everything we know.
NEW - Here is the Text Guide to Realm of Magic.
The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Review
New: The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Review - My thoughts on the photography improvements, fashion photographer, and build buy additions in The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff which is available today for PC/Mac.
The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is available by 12:30-1PM EST for PC/Mac and September 3 for Xbox One and Playstation 4. Click to learn about the new pack, freelance photography and the new clothing. You can also see my announcement video and the game's trailer within that upload.
Search the Site
New Videos and Guides
Armageddon Mod (Mod/CC Reviews).
Latest in The New How To Section : Learn How to Write Songs and Make Money with Music in The Sims 4. Also, How to Get Abducted by Aliens. We have a guide for using Pregnancy Cheats, Get a Job, Adopting a Kid and How to Cheat.
Alien Abduction: I made a Video Guide to Alien Abductions, Alien Babies in The Sims 4 Get to Work.
New How To Section : The new How To's section is updated with How to Get Abducted by Aliens. You can also learn how to use Pregnancy Cheats, Get a Job, Adopting a Kid and How to Cheat. It's meant to help newcomers or those with specific problems and will be greatly expanded over coming months.
We now have a Videos page, where I'll list every submission to our Sims 4 Gameplay Guides Channel. I'm taking feedback seriously, improving recording and sound quality and other issues with my video guides. Let me know what you think and subscribe for more like it. If you comment on the videos page with a request I may bump it higher on my to do list (no promises though!). Here is a listing of all videos released to date, in order of release:
Sims 4 February Patch Summary
Get Famous: Celestial Crystal Crown
Visit My Channel to Subscribe!
Get Famous First Impressions
First Person Mode (Sims 4 Update)
Get Famous Acting Livestream
Livestream Summary (Latest Patch News)
Patch News: COMING SOON
The Sims 4 Get Famous Expansion
Archaeology Guide (Jungle Adventure)
Jungle Adventure Gameplay
Nerd Brain and Computer Whiz
Spa Day Review and Gameplay Guide
The Sims 4 Whims & How to Use Them
Ambrosia Ingredients and Raising the Dead
The Sims 4: Making a Super Sim
The Sims 4 Careers (Improved)
Seasons Holiday Decorations Guide
Cool Kitchen Stuff
How to Woohoo & Try for Baby
Playing a Moocher
Sims 4 Writing Skill
Father Winter's Baby
Flower Shop Seasons/Get to Work Retail