- New Aspirations in Realm of Magic: Purveyor of Potions and Spellcraft and Sorcery
- Curses Guide
- Realm of Magic Review Video
- Realm of Magic Tips Video
- Magical Bloodline and Caster Offspring
- Realm of Magic Guide
- Realm of Magic Cheats
- Spellcasters in Realm of Magic
- Spellcaster Perks
- Spells List, Casting & Effects
- Spells List Updated & Info on Charge
- Around the World of Glimmerbrook
- Sims 4 Realm of Magic is Available Now. Here’s My Opinion On the Pack
- The Sims 4 Realm of Magic Features Deep-Dive
- Tutorial: Using The Sims 4’s New Stair Customization Tool
- New Staircase Tool – Sims 4 Maxis Monthly Livestream Recap
The Sims 4 Confident Emotion
How to Make Your Sims Very Confident
Very Confident is one of the harder Moods to get, as you would need Mixology or to be almost Very Happy. It's easier if your Sim is Self Assured, as they'll get a random moodlet at times. Here is a long list of Moodlets you can use to make your Sim Confident.
Skill/Career Ideal Moods
Confident is useful for the Charisma Skill in that it raises effective level of interactions, Secret Agents (early levels and Diamond Agent Branch), Interstellar Smugglers (Astronaut) and Criminal Bosses.
How to Get Very Confident
Be Happy and:
- Texting Another Sim (Get Together) +1 2 hrs
- Using Phone to Prank Successfully +1 3hrs\4hrs
- Psyching Sim Up in a Mirror +1 3hrs
- After Mentoring Another Sim +1 3hrs
- Drinking Cafe Coffee - Americano +1 4hrs (Get Together)
- Helping With Homework +1 4hrs
- Brushing Teeth +1 4hrs
- Successful Pick Pocket +1 4hrs
- Binding Voodoo Doll +1 4hrs
- Drinking Sea of Fire Mixology Drink +1 4hrs
- Viewing A Confident Art Work +1 4hrs
- Collecting a Collectible (Geek Trait) +1 4hrs
- Taking a Slide Sample (Geek Trait) +1 4hrs
- Completing a Painting +1 4hrs
- Commando Training (Punching Bag -Fitness Skill) +1 4hrs
- Extinguishing a Fire +1 6hrs
- Being near a sim with the Snob Trait (sim with Snob trait only) +1 For duration
- Lotus Massage (Spa Day) +1 12 hrs
- Practise Speaking in Mirror +2 2hrs
- Stepping Up (from showing off dance moves) +2 2hrs (Get Together)
- Earl Grey Tea +2 4hrs
- Drinking Hot and Smokey Mixology drink +2 4hrs
- Winning a Fight (technically a chance element but can keep redirecting your sim)+2 4hrs
- 1st woohoo in Rocket Ship (Fifty Mile High Club Achievement) +2 4hrs
- Complete A Plug-In (Programming Skill) +2 4hrs
- Completing Freelance Work (Programming Skill) +2 4hrs
- Making a Virus (Programming Skill) +2 4hrs
- Complete Writing a Book +2 4hrs
- Completing a Song +2 4hrs
- Completing a Masterpiece Painting +2 6hrs
- Successfully Taking Over A Club +2 8hrs (Get Together)
- Hosting a Successful Weenie Roast +3 4hrs (Outdoor Retreat)
- Winning A Fight (Mean Trait Only) +3 4hrs
- Confident Club Vibe +1 through to +3 For as long as Club Meeting is Active (Get Together)
- Confident Potion +100 3hrs
Situations - Game Controlled (Random Chance)
- Catching a Fish (Larger than last fish caught)+1 2hrs
- Completing Homework (Child-Teen) +1 3hrs
- Winning Chess Match (Lower levels of Logic skill) +1 3hrs
- Winning Cards Game +1 4hrs
- Confident Moodlet From Self Assured Trait +1 4hrs
- Watching Sports on TV (Bro Trait) +1 4hrs
- Becoming Fitter (Fitness Skill) +1 4hrs
- Successful Wishing Well Wish for Skills +1 4hrs - also can learn skills faster (Romantic Garden)
- Using the Water Slide - Trick Slide (Backyard Stuff Pack) +1 4hrs
- Cooking Food (with at least Level 5 Homestyle Cooking Skill) +1 4hrs
- Using Motion Gaming Mat +1 4hrs
- Confident From Work (Secret Agent Work Event- Risky Mission) +1 4hrs
- Drinking a Smart Serum +1 6hrs (Active Science Career. Get To Work)
- Work Event (Beat The Virus- Criminal Career) +1 6hrs
- Work Event (Mentor Discovered - Oracle Branch L10) +1 8hrs
- Work Event ( Respected Gamer - Gamer Branch L8) +1 8hrs
- Killer Day at School +1 8hrs
- Work Event (Mixology Branch Level 9) +1 8hrs
- Successful Pick Pocket Work Event +1 8hrs
- Winning Chess Match (Higher Logic levels) +2 3 hrs
- Catching an Amazing Fish +2 3 hours
- Winning a Foozball Game (Get Together) +2 3hrs
- Winning a Horseshoe Game +2 4hrs (Outdoor Retreat)
- Successful Wishing Well Wish for Skills +2 4hrs - random skill increases 3 levels (Romantic Garden
- Rocket Ship Woohoo +2 4hrs
- Successful Wishing Well Wish-For A Skill +3 4 hrs random skill maxed (Romantic Garden)
- Successfully Seducing Grim Reaper and Saving Sim +2 6hrs
- Successfully Demanding another Sims Life +2 6hrs
Socials - User Directed
- Praised For Good Grades (child/teen) +1 3hrs
- Exchanging Phone Numbers (Get Together) +1 4hrs
- Bragging About Conquests (Bro Trait - unlocks after first woohoo) +1 4hrs
- Discovering an Alien +2 2hrs
- Serenading Another Sim (Sim serenading on Guitar) +2 4hrs
- Recommend Self Esteem Exercises (Listening Sim - Spa Day) +2 8hrs
Items - Auras
- Mounted Fish +2
- Reward Lamp Showtime +4
- Reward lamp World Adventures +4
- Dead Aliens +2
- Emotion Paintings From Completing Painter Extraordinaire Aspiration
These are just some of the things that can make a Sim Confident, though there are surely more to be found in the game. Also read the main Emotions Guide to learn how Emotions work - Emotional Auras, what determines the main Emotion, and how to control your Sim's mood at all times.
Check Out My Youtube Channel!
We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
When you look at the above list under Items - Auras, you'll notic there are 2 times a reward lamp in show time and world adventures.
Now I don't remember ever having received those rewards in sims 3, but those expansions are for sims 3. Now I think that it could have been a mistake, so that you named it world adventures where you meant jungle adventures or show time where you meant get together or even get famous.
Like I said I don't remember getting those rewards in sims 3, so maybe it was meant for sims 4 just used the wrong names, just wanted to inform you about this so you can either change it or remove it. Keep up the good work Items - Auras
Mounted Fish +2
Reward Lamp Showtime +4
Reward lamp World Adventures +4
Dead Aliens +2
Emotion Paintings From Completing Painter Extraordinaire Aspiration
Here is a link (click) to a forum thread where players chat about how they use the lamps in their games as well as a list of what TS4 lamps came from which ts3 expansion pack.
Realm of Magic
The Sims 4 Realm of Magic comes September 10 for PC/Mac and releases October 15 for Xbox One and Playstation 4. See my Video Guide to Features in Realm of Magic. We've compiled information on upcoming features from developer tweets and used the trailer to try to share everything we know.
NEW - Here is the Text Guide to Realm of Magic.
The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Review
New: The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Review - My thoughts on the photography improvements, fashion photographer, and build buy additions in The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff which is available today for PC/Mac.
The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is available by 12:30-1PM EST for PC/Mac and September 3 for Xbox One and Playstation 4. Click to learn about the new pack, freelance photography and the new clothing. You can also see my announcement video and the game's trailer within that upload.
Search the Site
New Videos and Guides
Armageddon Mod (Mod/CC Reviews).
Latest in The New How To Section : Learn How to Write Songs and Make Money with Music in The Sims 4. Also, How to Get Abducted by Aliens. We have a guide for using Pregnancy Cheats, Get a Job, Adopting a Kid and How to Cheat.
Alien Abduction: I made a Video Guide to Alien Abductions, Alien Babies in The Sims 4 Get to Work.
New How To Section : The new How To's section is updated with How to Get Abducted by Aliens. You can also learn how to use Pregnancy Cheats, Get a Job, Adopting a Kid and How to Cheat. It's meant to help newcomers or those with specific problems and will be greatly expanded over coming months.
We now have a Videos page, where I'll list every submission to our Sims 4 Gameplay Guides Channel. I'm taking feedback seriously, improving recording and sound quality and other issues with my video guides. Let me know what you think and subscribe for more like it. If you comment on the videos page with a request I may bump it higher on my to do list (no promises though!). Here is a listing of all videos released to date, in order of release:
Sims 4 February Patch Summary
Get Famous: Celestial Crystal Crown
Visit My Channel to Subscribe!
Get Famous First Impressions
First Person Mode (Sims 4 Update)
Get Famous Acting Livestream
Livestream Summary (Latest Patch News)
Patch News: COMING SOON
The Sims 4 Get Famous Expansion
Archaeology Guide (Jungle Adventure)
Jungle Adventure Gameplay
Nerd Brain and Computer Whiz
Spa Day Review and Gameplay Guide
The Sims 4 Whims & How to Use Them
Ambrosia Ingredients and Raising the Dead
The Sims 4: Making a Super Sim
The Sims 4 Careers (Improved)
Seasons Holiday Decorations Guide
Cool Kitchen Stuff
How to Woohoo & Try for Baby
Playing a Moocher
Sims 4 Writing Skill
Father Winter's Baby
Flower Shop Seasons/Get to Work Retail