The Sims 4 Crystal Collecting Guide
Gems List and Possible Elements from Geo Council
Collecting Crystals in The Sims 4 means digging up Rocks found around the game's Neighborhoods, Parks, and Secret Areas. Any rock could yield any of these, but don't expect it to be a quick process. Metals, Crystals, MySims Trophies, and Fossils all come from the same spawners so this is quite a long process. Rares are more likely to be found off the beaten path, such as in Forgotten Grotto or areas distant from homes in Oasis Springs. See the Guide to Collections for some general Tips to finding them.
The following list of Crystals indicates what Elements that gem may be broken down to when it is sent to the Geo Council. This is how you collect Elements. You'll get one of the Elements listed in the mail the following day after sending it for $20. The Elements further to the right are generally more rare than those first listed, so it may take multiple attempts to finish that collection.
|Orange Topaz||Common||$15||Phozone, Selium|
|Crandestine (GTW EP)||Common||$40||Xenopetrium, Crytacoo|
|Nitelite (GTW EP)||Common||$50||Xenopetrium, Phozone, Volenton|
|Amazonite (Jungle Adventure)||Uncommon||$102||Crytacoo, Melacoo, Sealium|
|Fire Opal||Uncommon||$70||Selium, Plathium, Crytacoo|
|Alexandrite (Jungle Adventure)||Rare||$186||Firaxium, Goobleck, Oxylin|
|Jet||Rare||$140||Wolfium, Plathium, Plumbobus|
|Rainborz||Rare||$150||Firaxium, Peryllium, Melacoo|
Check Out My Youtube Channel!
We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
New Patch for November 2019!
Discover University Expansion
The Sims 4 Discover University has been announced for November 15 for PC/Mac and December 17 for Xbox and Playstation 4 consoles. Click to learn more about the pack, see my summary of the livestream or read our FAQs below.
- Gameplay Features Guide (Robotics, Secret Society) Video
- Updated! Discover University Cheats
- Updated: Degrees Guide now also features a Scholarships List
- Discover University Features Guide
- Education Career - Professor or Administrator?
- New Research and Debate Skill - Convince Others & Debate Guild
- Robotics and Cybernetics
- The Secret Society of Britechester
More videos coming soon!
- Lot Traits Updated for all DLC
- 10 Objects that Add Gameplay to The Sims 4
- 10+ Mods That Add or Improve Gameplay in The Sims 4
- Spells List Updated & Info on Charge
- Around the World of Glimmerbrook
- Sims 4 Realm of Magic is Available Now. Here’s My Opinion On the Pack
- The Sims 4 Realm of Magic Features Deep-Dive
- Tutorial: Using The Sims 4’s New Stair Customization Tool
Realm of Magic
Search the Site
We now have a Videos page, where I'll list every submission to our Sims 4 Gameplay Guides Channel. I'm taking feedback seriously, improving recording and sound quality and other issues with my video guides. Let me know what you think and subscribe for more like it. If you comment on the videos page with a request I may bump it higher on my to do list (no promises though!). Here is a listing of all videos released to date, in order of release:
Sims 4 February Patch Summary
Get Famous: Celestial Crystal Crown
Visit My Channel to Subscribe!
Get Famous First Impressions
First Person Mode (Sims 4 Update)
Get Famous Acting Livestream
Livestream Summary (Latest Patch News)
Patch News: COMING SOON
The Sims 4 Get Famous Expansion
Archaeology Guide (Jungle Adventure)
Jungle Adventure Gameplay
Nerd Brain and Computer Whiz
Spa Day Review and Gameplay Guide
The Sims 4 Whims & How to Use Them
Ambrosia Ingredients and Raising the Dead
The Sims 4: Making a Super Sim
The Sims 4 Careers (Improved)
Seasons Holiday Decorations Guide
Cool Kitchen Stuff
How to Woohoo & Try for Baby
Playing a Moocher
Sims 4 Writing Skill
Father Winter's Baby
Flower Shop Seasons/Get to Work Retail