The Sims 4 MySims Trophies Collecting Guide

Treasure Maps and Trophy Values

MySims trophies are collected through Mysterious Time Capsules found while digging. While you're not very likely to get Rare and Uncommon Mysims Trophies this way, Treasure Maps you find will help boost the success rate substantially. When your Sim has a Treasure Map in their Inventory, clicking a rock will offer the 'Dig for Treasure' option, which will be more likely to yield a rare. Completing this collection will give your Sim a decorative plaque.

All MySims Trophies give off a +3 Playful aura when enabled. See the Collecting Guide for general tips to finding these and other Collections in The Sims 4.

MySims Trophies

Buddy MySim TrophyBuddyCommon$25
Chaz McFreely MySim TrophyChaz McFreelyCommon$15
Chef Gino MySim TrophyChef GinoCommon$20
DJ Candy MySim TrophyDJ CandyCommon$20
Elmira Clamp MySim TrophyElmira ClampCommon$20
Gonk MySim TrophyGonkCommon$25
Hopper MySim TrophyHopperCommon$20
Ol' Gabby MySim TrophyOl' GabbyCommon$25
Poppy MySim TrophyPoppyCommon$20
Yuki MySim TrophyYukiCommon$25
Dr. F MySim TrophyDr. FUncommon$75
Jenny MySim TrophyJennyUncommon$50
Leaf MySim TrophyLeafUncommon$60
Lyndsay MySim TrophyLyndsayUncommon$65
Morcubus MySim TrophyMorcubusUncommon$75
Trevor Verily MySim TrophyTrevor VerilyUncommon$60
Goth Boy MySim TrophyGoth BoyRare$100
TOBOR MySim TrophyTOBORRare$140
Violet MySim TrophyVioletRare$125
Zombie Carl MySim TrophyZombie CarlRare$130

How You Can Support The Site and Channel

If you like my sites and Youtube Channel, consider supporting me on Patreon to help me to continue.

Back to The Top

Check Out My Youtube Channel!

We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.

Add Comment

* Required information

Comments (4)

Ever since the Get to Work expansion the way of finding rare MySims Trophies changed. You now get them only for digging in the alien world.

Treasure maps now simply guarantee that you will either get a common or uncommon Trophy (95% chance) or a VooDoo doll (5% chance).
That's not completely true. I've found Violet and Goth Boy while digging from the main world. The other two are more difficult.
You can get Violet by purchasing Paddywacks Emporium! Ive yet to find the rest of the rares though.
I found a rare by exploring Planet Sixam. Laugh Dug all the rocks and got only one time capsule, inside was Tobor. Now i only need Goth Boy and Zombie Carl.

I only need Trevor Verily and Lyndsay. I've found ALL of other ones in Willow Creek from digging in rocks and dirt piles, mainly in Foundry Cove area.

Make Seasons Better!

Sims 4 Seasons CheatsThe Sims 4 Seasons expansion now has options! Want to disable weather or make plants in season year-round? You can do so with my new Seasons Tuner Mod

  • Disable Seasons individually
  • Always Sunny! Set to Base Game Weather
  • Grow Year Round - Make Plants Always in Season!
  • Healthy Year Round - No more Winter twigs
  • Disable Color Changes - on ALL Plants & Trees
  • Disable Fall Leaves
  • Disable Ground Snow
  • Keep the Stuff You Paid For!

A Deeper Game

The past month, I've spent every day tinkering The Sims 4, making quality of life improvements, gameplay changes, and new difficulty settings for the game. If you'd like to learn more about my project, visit the post on Patreon where you can download it now.

Cottage living

The Sims 4 Cottage LivingCottage Living Guide! Here is my guide to new features in the Sims 4 Cottage Living Expansion

You can also find handy Cottage Living Cheats

I have much more to come, since you can actually write a few guides about this pack!

Calling all Blender Users

Blender has been incredibly useful in video production, so I made my own Physics and Simulation Improvement Addon that lumps a ton of unique tools into one compact interface.

Sims 4 Snowy Escape

The Sims 4 Snowy Escape launches November 13, 2020 and my coverage has started. Until I get my review ready, you can learn about the following:

Snowy Escape Cheats
Lifestyles in Snowy Escape
Climb Mt. Komorebi
Sentiments in Snowy Escape
Rock Climbing
Skiing Skill
Snowboarding Skill

Sentiments & Platforms (Free Patch!)

I've released a guide to Sentiments in The Sims 4 & Snowy Escape.

There is a new platform tool in The Sims 4. There's also a new Sentiments system, but it'll take some time to create a guide to that. Players can also use rental lots in any world now by changing lot types of builds in manage worlds.

Best Mods in Sims 4

I've created a massive List of The Best Mods in The Sims 4 that should be very helpful to new players and those who have not yet explored modding and how much it can do for your gameplay.

Search my Sims 4 Site

Support Us

Readers who use adblock or those who'd like to thank me for my efforts can now pledge $1/$5 monthly via Patreon. This helps a lot with server costs and provides some stability for my business.

Super Sim Checklist + Other News

Super Sim Text + Checklist and Video Guide! Here is my Super Sim Challenge Guide and Checklist to accompany my video guide to making Super Sims in The Sims 4 that you can view on Youtube.

This is inspired by a new series in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to the full playlist!

I now have a guide page to Tiny Living Stuff where you can learn about Murphy Beds, the new death, as well as the lot bonuses you'll receive if you manage to keep the size of your lot down with this new pack's Tiny Home Lot Type.

Let's Play Playlist

Super Sim Gameplay in The Sims 4

New I now have a guide to Making Super Sims in The Sims 4. Look for a text version within the next 72h. It won't have THAT much more info but it will help out as a checklist.

This was inspired by a series, "Let's Play a Super Sim" in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to each part for people who are interested. You can also see the Let's Play as a Playlist on Youtube.