We now have a page on The Sims 4 Journey to Batuu.
The Sims 4 Metal Collecting Guide
Metals List and Possible Elements from Geo Council
Collecting Metals in The Sims 4 means digging up Rocks found around the game's Neighborhoods, Parks, and Secret Areas. Any rock could yield any of these, but don't expect it to be a quick process. Metals, Crystals, MySims Trophies, and Fossils all come from the same spawners so this is quite a long process. Rares are more likely to be found off the beaten path, such as in Forgotten Grotto or areas distant from homes in Oasis Springs. See the Guide to Collections for some general Tips to finding them.
The following list of Metals indicates what Elements that metal may be broken down to when it is sent to the Geo Council. This is how you collect Elements. You'll get one of the Elements listed in the mail the following day after sending it for $20. The Elements further to the right are generally more rare than those first listed, so it may take multiple attempts to finish that collection.
Metals contribute +2-3 to a room's Environment score when placed and will help you get Decorated Moodlets to higher levels. The Aura must be enabled on these, however, as they do not do it by default. Rarer Metals have slightly higher scores.
|Heavy Metal||Common||$30||Phozone, Goobleck|
|Blutonium (GTW EP)||Common||$25||Xenopetrium, Plathium|
|Solarium (GTW EP)||Common||$25||Xenopetrium, Oxypin, Wolfium|
|Death Metal||Uncommon||$60||Plathium, Ozinate|
|Simtanium||Uncommon||$90||Selium, Wolfium, Plumbobus|
|Literalite||Rare||$125||Selium, Volenton, Crytacoo|
|Furium||Rare||$140||Firaxium, Oxypin, Alcineat|
|Romantium||Rare||$150||Melacoo, Peryllium, Plumbobus|
|Sadnum||Rare||$155||Selium, Plumbobus, Firaxium|
Check Out My Youtube Channel!
We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.
Star Wars in Sims 4
Secrets and Other New Stuff
Nifty Knitting is now available. Learn all about the stuff pack on my guide page here.NEW - Nifty Knitting Cheats
New features in the Sims 4 June 2020
The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Guide
Eco Footprint: How it Works
Neighborhood Action Plans
How to Cheat in Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
Civil Designer Career
Insect Farms & Bio Fuel
Fabrication Skill in Eco Lifestyle
Juice Fizzing NEW
Traits and Aspirations in DLC
Gameplay Ideas for Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
Search my Sims 4 Site
Super Sim Checklist + Other News
This is inspired by a new series in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to the full playlist!
I now have a guide page to Tiny Living Stuff where you can learn about Murphy Beds, the new death, as well as the lot bonuses you'll receive if you manage to keep the size of your lot down with this new pack's Tiny Home Lot Type.
Let's Play Playlist
New I now have a guide to Making Super Sims in The Sims 4. Look for a text version within the next 72h. It won't have THAT much more info but it will help out as a checklist.
This was inspired by a series, "Let's Play a Super Sim" in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to each part for people who are interested. You can also see the Let's Play as a Playlist on Youtube.
Latest Videos and Guides
- Sims 4 Ultimate Gameplay Tips Video
- Lot Traits Updated for all DLC
- 10 Objects that Add Gameplay to The Sims 4
- 10+ Mods That Add or Improve Gameplay in The Sims 4
- Spells List Updated & Info on Charge
- Around the World of Glimmerbrook
- Sims 4 Realm of Magic is Available Now. Here’s My Opinion On the Pack
- The Sims 4 Realm of Magic Features Deep-Dive
- Tutorial: Using The Sims 4’s New Stair Customization Tool
Discover University Expansion
The Sims 4 Discover University has been announced for November 15 for PC/Mac and December 17 for Xbox and Playstation 4 consoles. Click to learn more about the pack, see my summary of the livestream or read our FAQs below.
- New Career Law Career
- New Video Discover University Review
- New Video The Sims 4 Discover University Super Student
- New Engineering Career - Mechanical or Computer
- NEW Student Organizations (University Groups)
- Gameplay Features Guide (Robotics, Secret Society) Video
- Updated! Discover University Cheats
- Updated: Degrees Guide now also features a Scholarships List
- Discover University Features Guide
- Education Career - Professor or Administrator?
- Research and Debate Skill - Convince Others & Debate Guild
- Robotics and Cybernetics
- The Secret Society of Britechester
More videos coming soon!