New features in the Sims 4 June 2020
The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Guide
Eco Footprint: How it Works
Neighborhood Action Plans
How to Cheat in Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
Civil Designer Career
Insect Farms & Bio Fuel
Fabrication Skill in Eco Lifestyle
Juice Fizzing NEW
Traits and Aspirations in DLC
Gameplay Ideas for Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
The Sims 4 Bodybuilder Aspiration
Milestones and The Long Lived Reward Trait
by Tom "Metro" Schlueter
Mentoring Requires you to know the Sim a Little, so Try a Few Socials First
Overview and Set Up
Bodybuilder is one of the easier Aspirations to complete. There are no career requirements in any of the Aspiration Milestones, so if you plan on keeping a Bodybuilder around for awhile, then it may be a good idea to have a money making utility Sim in the household. The Long Lived reward trait is a nice one, especially if you plan on your Bodybuilder completing more Aspirations, pursuing careers, etc.
I gave my Bodybuilder some straightforward traits: Active (to frequently get Energized), Loves Outdoors (for an added buff with all the jogging), and Outgoing (to help with making a few friends).
Stage I - Basic Trainer
- Work Out for 8 Hours (50 Satisfaction)
- Work Out at a Gym Venue (50 Satisfaction)
The first Milestone is a simple "two birds with one stone" kind of deal - just go to the gym and start exercising. Try and complete as many Whims as you can early on so you can pick up the Gym Rat reward. With the reward you'll actually boost the fun bar while working out at the gym and you'll not get as stinky.
10 Million Views! My YouTube channel has grown a lot the last 6 months. I now have over 125 videos on Youtube and am nearing 100k subscribers. I'd like to invite people to check out my content and, if you like what I'm doing, subscribe!
Stage II - Exercise Demon
- Achieve Level 4 Fitness Skill (300 Satisfaction)
- Push the Limits for One Hour While Energized (250 Satisfaction)
- Own 2 Pieces of Workout Equipment (300 Satisfaction)
With the second Milestone you may not see the Push the Limits option on a piece of gear if you are already Energized. One trick is to click another Sim while Energized and workout with them. An easy way to accomplish the equipment portion of this Milestone is buying 2 punching bags, going into Live Mode, and then selling them to recoup most of your money.
Stage III - Fit to a T
- Achieve Level 6 Fitness skill (500 Satisfaction)
- Go Jogging for 2 Total Hours (350 Satifaction)
- Spend 10 Hours exercising (500 Satisfaction)
Choose harder workout options when you jog or use gym equipment to build the Fitness skill faster to bring you closer to skill level 6.
Stage IV - Bodybuilder
- Reach Level 10 Fitness Skill (1250 Satisfaction)
- Reach Sims' Maximum Body Potential (1500 Satisfaction)
I had accumulated 4000 Satisfaction to get the Savant reward which helped with the last 2 Fitness skill levels. And again, always choose the higher level workout options such as Epic Workout as they increase the skill gain a bit.
I did a little research on the Long Lived reward trait. Apparently it only kicks in once you are an Elder and it's clear from various players submitting info that there is variation on how much time can be tacked on. I read a thread on the official forums that someone's Long Lived Sim on Normal lifespan ended up seeing two grandkids completely grow up. That's a pretty good chunk of added time.
Sims with the Long Lived Trait May Live Different Lengths
Now that my Bodybuilder finished the Aspiration he has been awarded the Long Lived trait. You may notice he is also an Elder, so big question is - exactly how long will he live?
Check Out My Youtube Channel!
We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.
Nifty Knitting & Eco Lifestyle Guides
New features in the Sims 4 June 2020
Search my Sims 4 Site
Sims 4 Aspirations & Reward Traits
Super Sim Checklist + Other News
This is inspired by a new series in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to the full playlist!
I now have a guide page to Tiny Living Stuff where you can learn about Murphy Beds, the new death, as well as the lot bonuses you'll receive if you manage to keep the size of your lot down with this new pack's Tiny Home Lot Type.
Let's Play Playlist
New I now have a guide to Making Super Sims in The Sims 4. Look for a text version within the next 72h. It won't have THAT much more info but it will help out as a checklist.
This was inspired by a series, "Let's Play a Super Sim" in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to each part for people who are interested. You can also see the Let's Play as a Playlist on Youtube.
Latest Videos and Guides
- Sims 4 Ultimate Gameplay Tips Video
- Lot Traits Updated for all DLC
- 10 Objects that Add Gameplay to The Sims 4
- 10+ Mods That Add or Improve Gameplay in The Sims 4
- Spells List Updated & Info on Charge
- Around the World of Glimmerbrook
- Sims 4 Realm of Magic is Available Now. Here’s My Opinion On the Pack
- The Sims 4 Realm of Magic Features Deep-Dive
- Tutorial: Using The Sims 4’s New Stair Customization Tool
Discover University Expansion
The Sims 4 Discover University has been announced for November 15 for PC/Mac and December 17 for Xbox and Playstation 4 consoles. Click to learn more about the pack, see my summary of the livestream or read our FAQs below.
- New Career Law Career
- New Video Discover University Review
- New Video The Sims 4 Discover University Super Student
- New Engineering Career - Mechanical or Computer
- NEW Student Organizations (University Groups)
- Gameplay Features Guide (Robotics, Secret Society) Video
- Updated! Discover University Cheats
- Updated: Degrees Guide now also features a Scholarships List
- Discover University Features Guide
- Education Career - Professor or Administrator?
- Research and Debate Skill - Convince Others & Debate Guild
- Robotics and Cybernetics
- The Secret Society of Britechester
More videos coming soon!